New POS For Multinational Supermarket Chain
- Our client was running out of time and resources to deliver a new and improved Point of Sales system with custom functionalities for a leading multinational supermarket chain.
- Responsible for design, develop, test NoSQL databases schema, modeling RESTAPIs and connecting them to the frontends.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring teams members to develop better products with best practices and development standards.
- Responsible for debugging, maintaining the existing code and functionality once it is assimilated into the ongoing operations of the web business.
- Enhance the POS System to help the client’s management system run quickly without interruption covering all aspects of the work.
- Successfully modified numerous software applications that increased user-friendliness by 15%.
- Identified areas for modification and improvements within a short span of time.
- Suggested advancement of security and confidentiality of data through the implementation of key processes and protocol.
- Developed a business intelligence dashboard that gave the front desk real-time visibility into inventory and procurement.