New POS For Multinational Supermarket Chain
- Our client was running out of time and resources to deliver a new and improved Point of Sales system with custom functionalities for a leading multinational supermarket chain.
- Responsible for constructing the server-side architecture and efficiently making it communicate with the end user’s design;
- Responsible for leading and mentoring development teams to increase the efficiency of the program and building with the best standards;
- Responsible for building scalable server-side architecture inefficient and advance programming languages and making it highly maintained and secure;
- Responsible for resolving technical issues, refactoring the existing system, and making the code base easier to maintain after it has moved to production;
- Responsible for improving security by implementing two-factor authentication, making admins able to authenticate their identities and having more control over the system;
- Responsible for implementing a discount system using coupons and integrating discounts in user’s end;
- Responsible for dynamic integration of themes according to the brand in a general content management system.
- Enhance the POS System to help the client’s management system run quickly without interruption covering all aspects of the work;
- Successfully modified numerous software applications that increased user-friendliness by 15%;
- Suggested advancement of security and confidentiality of data through the implementation of key processes and protocol;
- Developed a business intelligence dashboard that gave the front desk real-time visibility into inventory and procurement;
- Developed the front end and integrated the APIs so admin could have complete control over coupons.