What are PowerApps
Building apps with Microsoft PowerApps is a low-code app development method designed for Business purposes.
“PowerApps is a service for building and using custom business apps that connect to your data and work across the web and mobile—without the time and expense of custom software development.”– Microsoft definition.
Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).
7 good reasons
- Pulling multiple data sources together into one app. By utilizing Microsoft’s common data service (CDS), PowerApps enables your employees to access business data from over 200 various data sources such as Outlook, Salesforce, SharePoint, Dropbox, Dynamics 365, OneDrive, SQL databases, PowerPoint, Excel, Twitter and many more.
- To design low-code applications without a complicated structure.
- Boosted staff productivity. PowerApps lets businesses create desktop and mobile apps designed for their specific functions and needs.
- Control, security, and compliance. Microsoft PowerApps gives businesses complete control via its admin center. This is where businesses can see all their listed apps and administer data policies, permissions and user control options.
- Creating a completely custom UI. In PowerApps you start with a basic UI, that you can make tailor-made.
- Providing a user–friendly – mobile-first application for your users.
- More flexibility with the development of functions and controls.
How can we help you?
Not sure if PowerApps are your best option? Schedule a free call with our experts!